Located 125 kms South East of Saskatoon and 165 kms North West of Regina, the mineral waters of Little Manitou Lake are unique for their chemical composition, believed to have healing powers for a wide array of ailments. The village of Manitou Beach is well suited to take advantage of this natural bonanza, as it caters to the post-treatment relaxation of the many visitors. Restful parks, spas, drive-in movies, golf and Danceland combine to make this an enviable resort.
Situated 8 km north of Watrous on Highway 365, the regional park is comprised of three parts: the campground, the golf course across the highway and about 500 metres past the park gates, and the beach front. The campground is open from May 1 to Thanksgiving Day. Daily park entry fees are waived with the purchase of an annual Regional Park pass.
- Check in time is 2pm (or later). No early checkins please. Check out time is 12 noon.
- A $5.00 non refundable reservation fee will be applied to all bookings. Full payment for nights will be taken at the time of reservation.
- New for 2021: The 48 hour window has been removed. Cancellation of a reservation AT ANY TIME will result in the loss of the first night’s fee (plus the $5 reservation fee). The rest of the fees will be refunded.
- A confirmation is sent for each reservation by email or regular mail.
- Please make note of the Pet Policy as it may affect your plans. Maximum 3 dogs per site. Pets may not be left unattended in the site or in the trailer. If you leave the Park, so must the pet. See additional regulations under Campground Rules.
- Campsites are to be used by one camping unit, one family, and one vehicle.
- Reservations for 2022 will not be accepted at this time. Please check the website for the date they will begin.
Location: 8 kms North of Watrous on Hwy #365
GPS Location: N51° 42.939′ W105° 27.055′
Season: May 1st to Thanksgiving
Camping/Reservation Info: 108 Full Service Sites; 9 30-amp with Water; 36 15-amp; 18 Non-electric; 18 Side by Side Pull Thru; 9 Single Pull Thru; 29 Seasonal; 5 Overflow.
Refunds: NO REFUNDS given after checkin. Adjustments to reservations may be made prior to, or at checkin.
Cancellations: (New for 2021): The 48 hour window has been removed. Cancellation of a reservation AT ANY TIME will result in the loss of the first night’s fee (plus the $5 reservation fee.) The rest of the fees will be refunded. Please note, camping fees cannot be refunded after check in should you leave early.
Pull Through Sites: Pull thrus are now available for a same day hold. By phoning in the morning of arrival date a deposit can be left to hold any that may be open for that day only. It will not be held beyond the end of the business day.
Golfing: 9 Golf Holes With Grass Greens
View Golf Course information page HERE.
Services/Amenities: Camp Kitchens, Cellular Service, Group Facilities, Hiking/Nature Trails, Potable Water, Swimming, Security, Sewer Dump, Firewood, Picnic Tables, Day Use Area, Showers, Modern Washrooms, Pets Permitted.
Nearby: Bird Sanctuary, Ball Diamonds, Beach, Beach Volleyball, Boat & Docking facilities, Confectionary/Concessions, Full Food Services, Gasoline, Horseshoe Pits, Mini Golf, Laundry & Propane, Tennis Courts.
Pets: Pets permitted, however, dogs cannot be left unattended in a camper or campsite. If you leave the Park for any reason, your pet must go as well. Barking dogs will not be tolerated. All dogs must be secured by a leash and must be controlled by a person capable of restraining the animal.
Canada’s Privacy Act: Manitou Regional Park will comply with Canada’s Privacy Act, and no information will be given out by phone or in person about campers staying in the Park.
Payment Info: Cheque, Interac, Visa and Mastercard. No cash for 2021.