Manitou & District Regional Park
Located 125 kms South East of Saskatoon and 165 kms North West of Regina, the mineral waters of Little Manitou Lake are unique for their chemical composition, believed to have healing powers for a wide array of ailments. The village of Manitou Beach is well suited to take advantage of this natural bonanza, as it caters to the post-treatment relaxation of the many visitors. Restful parks, spas, drive-in movies, golf and Danceland combine to make this an enviable resort.
Situated 8 km north of Watrous on Highway 365, the regional park is comprised of three parts: the campground, the golf course across the highway and about 500 metres past the park gates, and the beach front. The campground is open from May 1 to Thanksgiving Day. Daily park entry fees are waived with the purchase of an annual Regional Park pass.
What's New for 2015?
- New prices are listed under the FEES tab.
- A $5.00 non refundable reservation will be applied to all bookings. Deposits for an upcoming year will be taken at the time of reservation.
- All camping fees must be paid in full at time of check in. If all nights are not paid, the unpaid nights will not be held and are subject to bookings by others.
- Cancellation Notice has been increased to 48 hours. To receive a refund of the deposit, the site must be cancelled by 2pm, 48 hours prior to arrival date.
- A confirmation is sent for each reservation by email or regular mail. The camper has 14 days to check it over for its accuracy. Beyond that, there is a $5.00 charge for changes to reservations.
- Manitou Regional Park will comply with Canada’s Privacy Act, and no information will be given out by phone or in person about campers staying in the Park.
Location: 8 kms North of Watrous on Hwy #365
GPS Location: N51° 42.939' W105° 27.055'
Season: May 1st to Thanksgiving
Camping/Reservation Info: 98-30A Full Service Sites, 28-30A Electrical with Water Sites, 28-15A Electrical Sites, 21 Non-Electrical Sites, 9 Drive Thru Sites, 18 Drive Thru Double Sites, 29 Seasonal Sites.
Reservations: By Phone and Email are accepted. Upon reservation, the first night is charged as well as a $5.00 non refundable reservation fee on each reservation. A confirmation is sent, and if there is a discrepancy, it must be rectified within 14 days. Following that a $5.00 charge is applied to any changes to a reservation. Full payment for the reservation is due upon check-in.
Campers must be 19 years or older.
Cancellation must be by 2:00 pm, 48 hours prior to booking. Refund of a deposit can be given upon receiving notification of cancellation at least 48 hours prior to arrival. Please note, we cannot give refunds of paid up camping fees should you leave early.
Pull Through Sites: Pull Through Sites (Numbers 26-54) cannot be reserved ahead of time. Also, effective May 1, 2012 the maximum stay in Pull Through sites is two (2) weeks.
Golfing: 9 Golf Holes With Grass Greens
View Golf Course information page HERE.
Services/Amenities: Camp Kitchens, Cellular Service, Group Facilities, Hiking/Nature Trails, Potable Water, Telephone, Swimming, Security, Sewer Dump, Firewood, Picnic Tables, Day Use Area, Showers, Modern Washrooms, Pets Permitted.
Nearby: Bird Sanctuary, Ball Diamonds, Beach, Beach Volleyball, Boat & Docking facilities, Confectionary/Concessions, Full Food Services, Gasoline, Horseshoe Pits, Mini Golf, Laundry & Propane, Tennis Courts.
Payment Info: Cash. Cheque, Interac, and Major Credit Cards accepted.
Watrous, SK. S0K 4T0
Phone: (306) 946-2588
Golf Course: (306) 946-2861