Located 125 kms South East of Saskatoon and 165 kms North West of Regina, the mineral waters of Little Manitou Lake are unique for their chemical composition, believed to have healing powers for a wide array of ailments. The village of Manitou Beach is well suited to take advantage of this natural bonanza, as it caters to the post-treatment relaxation of the many visitors. Restful parks, spas, drive-in movies, golf and Danceland combine to make this an enviable resort.
Situated 8 km north of Watrous on Highway 365, the regional park is comprised of three parts: the campground, the golf course across the highway and about 500 metres past the park gates, and the beach front. The campground is open from May 1 to Thanksgiving Day. Daily park entry fees are waived with the purchase of an annual Regional Park pass.
- A $5.00 non refundable reservation fee will be applied to all bookings. Deposits will be taken at the time of reservation.
- All camping fees must be paid in full at time of check in. If all nights are not paid, the unpaid nights will not be held and are subject to bookings by others.
- Cancellation Notice has been increased to 48 hours. To receive a refund of the deposit, the site must be cancelled by 2pm, 48 hours prior to arrival date.
- A confirmation is sent for each reservation by email or regular mail.
- Please make note of the Pet Policy as it may affect your plans. Maximum 3 dogs per site. Pets may not be left unattended in the site or in the trailer. If you leave the Park, so must the pet. See additional regulations under Campground Rules.
- Campsites are to be used by one camping unit, one family, and one vehicle.
Location: 8 kms North of Watrous on Hwy #365
GPS Location: N51° 42.939′ W105° 27.055′
Season: May 1st to Thanksgiving
Camping/Reservation Info: 108 Full Service Sites; 9 30-amp with Water; 36 15-amp; 18 Non-electric; 18 Side by Side Pull Thru; 9 Single Pull Thru; 29 Seasonal; 5 Overflow.
Reservations: By Phone 306-946-2588 and Email at firstname.lastname@example.org are accepted. Upon reservation, the first night is charged as well as a $5.00 non refundable reservation fee on each reservation. A confirmation is sent, and if there is a discrepancy, it must be rectified within 14 days. Full payment for the reservation is due upon check-in. Campers must be 19 years or older.
Cancellations: Cancellation must be by 2:00 pm, 48 hours prior to booking. Refund of a deposit can be given upon receiving notification of cancellation at least 48 hours prior to arrival. Please note, we cannot give refunds of paid up camping fees should you leave early.
Pull Through Sites: Pull thrus are now available for a same day hold. By phoning in the morning of arrival date a deposit can be left to hold any that may be open for that day only. It will not be held beyond the end of the business day.
Golfing: 9 Golf Holes With Grass Greens
View Golf Course information page HERE.
Services/Amenities: Camp Kitchens, Cellular Service, Group Facilities, Hiking/Nature Trails, Potable Water, Swimming, Security, Sewer Dump, Firewood, Picnic Tables, Day Use Area, Showers, Modern Washrooms, Pets Permitted.
Nearby: Bird Sanctuary, Ball Diamonds, Beach, Beach Volleyball, Boat & Docking facilities, Confectionary/Concessions, Full Food Services, Gasoline, Horseshoe Pits, Mini Golf, Laundry & Propane, Tennis Courts.
Pets: Pets permitted, however, dogs cannot be left unattended in a camper or campsite. If you leave the Park for any reason, your pet must go as well. Barking dogs will not be tolerated. All dogs must be secured by a leash and must be controlled by a person capable of restraining the animal.
Canada’s Privacy Act: Manitou Regional Park will comply with Canada’s Privacy Act, and no information will be given out by phone or in person about campers staying in the Park.
Payment Info: Cash, Cheque, Interac, Visa and Mastercard.
Reservations can be made year round by calling 306-946-2588. An availability inquiry form is also available here.